If you work directly with clients, Payoneer offers several solutions for receiving international payments. In this scenario, you will receive funds directly to your Payoneer account and can then withdraw your funds to your local bank account.
The Local Bank Withdrawal Service allows you to withdraw funds to a bank account under your name and your country of residence. If you have a foreign bank account under your name, we will require additional documentation to process your request. Please note: you cannot withdraw funds to a bank account under the name of another person.
1. Log in to Payoneer Account.
2. From the main menu, select Withdraw >> To Bank Account.
* Have you added your bank account yet? Click + Add new under the To field and fill in your bank details. Our team will review and verify your info (this takes a few business days) and we’ll send an email when you are all set to withdraw funds.
3. In the From drop-down box, select the currency balance or card you want to withdraw funds from.
4. In the To drop-down box, select the bank account you want to withdraw funds to.
5. In the Withdrawal Amount field, enter the amount you want to withdraw (You will see your total available balance and the min/ max withdrawal amounts).
6. In the Description field, enter a short description of the withdrawal (This is a mandatory field).Payoneer withdraw to bank account screenshot
7. Review your info and click Next.
8. Fill in the details in the Security Confirmation page and click Finish.
That’s it! You will receive an email confirmation after completing the withdrawal and your funds will be available in your account within 3-5 business days.